ACG members make the products we use every day. Protection for their investment and creativity supports UK growth and safeguards consumers. Get real - say no to fakes!
ACG represents the voice of business in shaping an effective deterrent to counterfeiting in the UK. We help to steer effective policy, promote evidenced based actions, empower multi-agency partnerships and strengthen international collaboration. ACG's members are under constant attack from the counterfeiting of their genuine products. We have been working since 1980 to raise awareness of this serious organised crime. The trade in fakes has never been more prolific, mainly because of the exponential rise in counterfeiting activities on the internet in recent years. It is now a global epidemic, posing major threats to consumers and national economies, and funding other crimes such as drugs, guns and people smuggling. Interpol has also reported evidence of links to terrorist organisations, in the Middle East and elsewhere.
Teenager arrested over counterfeit goods after police operation
Shopkeeper sentenced after £11K worth of counterfeit cigarettes & tobacco seized
Gedling brothers jailed for their role in Notts’ counterfeit tobacco trade
Chloroform may be in counterfeit vodka labelled as Russian Empire found in Colchester
- Teenager arrested over counterfeit goods after police operation >
- Shopkeeper sentenced after £11K worth of counterfeit cigarettes & tobacco seized >
- Gedling brothers jailed for their role in Notts’ counterfeit tobacco trade >
- Chloroform may be in counterfeit vodka labelled as Russian Empire found in Colchester >
- Man who sold counterfeit fags at shop in Stapleford sentenced >
- Read More News >