Chair: Shelley Duggan, Procter & Gamble
Vice-Chair: Thomas Parrott, Beachbody
- ACG is run by an elected Council of up to 14 Directors, representing organisations which are full ACG members
- New Directors are elected at the Annual General Meeting held in May each year. Existing Directors must stand for re-election at an AGM after three years
- The Council elects ACG's officers (Chair, Vice-Chair and Company Secretary)
- ACG has various industry groups and committees which feed in to Council's decision-making. Most meet twice a year, and in between members are updated on latest news and issues via our website and e-mail bulletins
Shelley Duggan — ACG Council Chair
Shelley joined Gillette in 1995 directly from law school and went on to qualify there as a trade mark attorney. Since Gillette was acquired by Procter & Gamble in October 2005, Shelley has continued her work fighting counterfeits at Procter & Gamble where she is now a Director and Associate General Counsel and the Global Brand Protection Leader. Shelley is an active member and supporter of several trade associations and currently co-chairs BASCAP.
Thomas Parrott — ACG Council Vice-Chair
Thomas is Vice-President and Managing Director of UKJ Operations for Beachbody the DVD, certified personal trainer and ‘On Demand’ fitness company including brands ‘P90X’ and ‘INSANITY” known to be some of the most pirated and counterfeited DVD’s. He joined Beachbody in 2011 to set up the UK office and also manages international distribution relationships for the company, part of this remit also includes overseeing brand protection efforts in the UK, EU and Australia. Thomas graduated from Leeds Metropolitan University in 1996 (BA Consumer Management) and in 2012 received his MSc in Internet Retailing from Manchester Metropolitan University. Previously Thomas was Managing Director of Thane Direct UK Ltd and has held roles in mail order and DRTV businesses in the UK and Europe for QVC, bid-up.tv and HSN. Thomas is an active member of the Electronic Retailing Association: UK Chapter.
Alison Statham — Company Secretary/ACG Director General
- Tel: 01494 449 165
- Fax: 01494 465 052
- e-mail: alison@a–cg.com
Nicola Consterdine is IP Protection Manager, Legal & Corporate Affairs for Epson Europe BV. Previously Global Head of Brand Protection for ghd and European TM Manager for Harley-Davidson, Nikki started her career in brand protection with Reebok International, and is a graduate in European Economics from Middlesex University, England and Nantes University, France. She has been a Director of ACG since 2001.
Chloe Long is Brand Protection Manager EMEA for Michael Kors. Biog to follow.
Ahassim Rashid is Vice President & Anti-Piracy Counsel EMEA & LATAM for Warner Bros. Entertainment UK Ltd, its related companies. He joined Warner Bros. in 2004 to head up the Anti-Piracy department and completed his legal training to become a lawyer in-house at Warner Bros. Ahassim is a graduate from the University of Buckingham (LL.B with Honours) and before joining Warner Bros. he worked in the IP department of a Magic Circle firm. He has been an active Board Director of REACT since 2005 and has been a Creative Advisory Board Member of Media Trust.
- Drugs and counterfeit goods go hand in hand! >
- World IP Day event at the Home Office >
- Counterfeit toy trader sentenced after £1.5m scam busted by Trading Standards >
- World Intellectual Property Day - ACG Press Release >
- Former Chester teacher who earned £300k selling fake Pandora charms is jailed >
- Read More News >