ACG represents the voice of business in shaping an effective deterrent to counterfeiting in the UK.
Click on links below to view documents:
- ACG membership information
- ACG Annual Report 2016
- ACG Manifesto
- ACG - Strategy 2015
- Benefits of Full and Associate membership
- Benefits of Brand Protection Group (BPG) membership
- ACG membership application form
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
'About ACG' video:
We help to steer effective policy, promote evidenced based actions, empower multi-agency partnerships and strengthen international collaboration in the fight against counterfeiting.
'ACG Intelligence Co-ordination' video:
Intelligence coordination covers the collection, development and sharing of intelligence to allow the right decisions to be made to combat counterfeiting.
'Fighting the fakes in Camden Market'video:
Short film about partnership working.
'ACG Strategy' video:
We aim to ensure that ACG continues to be the leading voice of business, in shaping more effective deterrents to counterfeiting.
IP Minister’s Video Address - ACG Conference 2015
At the ACG Conference 2015 Baroness Neville-Rolfe provided us with a short video keynote address summarising key achievements and areas of current concern & focus:
Our Videos can also be viewed on ACG's YouTube Channel HERE
- Drugs and counterfeit goods go hand in hand! >
- World IP Day event at the Home Office >
- Counterfeit toy trader sentenced after £1.5m scam busted by Trading Standards >
- World Intellectual Property Day - ACG Press Release >
- Former Chester teacher who earned £300k selling fake Pandora charms is jailed >
- Read More News >