ACG represents the voice of business in shaping an effective deterrent to counterfeiting in the UK.
Click on links below to view documents:
- ACG membership information
- ACG Annual Report 2016
- ACG Manifesto
- ACG - Strategy 2015
- Benefits of Full and Associate membership
- Benefits of Brand Protection Group (BPG) membership
- ACG membership application form
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
'About ACG' video:
We help to steer effective policy, promote evidenced based actions, empower multi-agency partnerships and strengthen international collaboration in the fight against counterfeiting.
'ACG Intelligence Co-ordination' video:
Intelligence coordination covers the collection, development and sharing of intelligence to allow the right decisions to be made to combat counterfeiting.
'Fighting the fakes in Camden Market'video:
Short film about partnership working.
'ACG Strategy' video:
We aim to ensure that ACG continues to be the leading voice of business, in shaping more effective deterrents to counterfeiting.
IP Minister’s Video Address - ACG Conference 2015
At the ACG Conference 2015 Baroness Neville-Rolfe provided us with a short video keynote address summarising key achievements and areas of current concern & focus:
Our Videos can also be viewed on ACG's YouTube Channel HERE
- ACG travel to Dublin for their IP Roadshow >
- Jailed for selling 1000s of counterfeit football & Ed Sheeran t-shirts on the internet >
- Counterfeit conman jailed >
- Trading standards seize £35,000 of counterfeit golf equipment >
- See huge haul of fake designer gear, 'zombie knives' and air pistols seized from trader's home >
- Read More News >