Home > Accessibility
The Anti-Counterfeiting Group is committed to providing electronic information and services that are useable and accessible to all people, including people with disabilities.
While every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accessibility of this site, some content or services found here might be inaccessible to some visitors.
If there is a document on our site that you are trying to access, but cannot because of the format or technology used, please contact us.
- Drugs and counterfeit goods go hand in hand! >
- World IP Day event at the Home Office >
- Counterfeit toy trader sentenced after £1.5m scam busted by Trading Standards >
- World Intellectual Property Day - ACG Press Release >
- Former Chester teacher who earned £300k selling fake Pandora charms is jailed >
- Read More News >