Events - Other IP Events (Specific)
Home > Events
British IP Day - 5th July 2017
The Alliance for Intellectual Property introduced the first British IP Day on 5 July 2016, and has attracted the attention of many in the intellectual property community. Intellectual Property is hugely important to the UK economy whether in the creative industries, branded goods or the manufacturing and design sectors. IP rich industries are driving the economy and are the bedrock of modern, knowledge driven economies such as the UK, and British IP Day has proven to be a fantastic way to celebrate this success.
IP Summit on December 7-8, 2017 in Brussels
07/12/2017 - 08/12/2017, Brussels
This high-level conference gathers + 450 practitioners to discuss the timeliest IP issues and EU reforms related to patent, copyright, trademark, design and new technologies.
This 2-day conference is the forum to discuss with worldwide experts on IP trends, attend innovative panels and discover the impact of new technologies on IP. The key figures: + 100 speakers, + 400 delegates + 30 IP hot topics discussed. The 13th edition will take place in Brussels on December 7-8, 2017.
More info: www.ipsummit.info
- ACG travel to Dublin for their IP Roadshow >
- Jailed for selling 1000s of counterfeit football & Ed Sheeran t-shirts on the internet >
- Counterfeit conman jailed >
- Trading standards seize £35,000 of counterfeit golf equipment >
- See huge haul of fake designer gear, 'zombie knives' and air pistols seized from trader's home >
- Read More News >