Home > Events
World IP Day 2017 - 26th April
The Anti-Counterfeiting Group (ACG) will be celebrating World IP Day on Wednesday 26 April by attending an intellectual property (IP) event at the Home Office in London. This training day will highlight the importance of IP rights, what they are and why they matter.
Home Office staff and senior officials will be encouraged to visit the ACG stand to examine genuine and fake products, and better understand how these poor quality counterfeit products are exposing consumers to real danger.
What is World IP Day?
Every 26 April the EUIPO coordinate World Intellectual Property Day. Its aim is to raise awareness of how patents, copyright, trademarks and designs impact on daily life. How innovation makes our lives healthier, safer, and more comfortable and turns problems into progress.
- ACG travel to Dublin for their IP Roadshow >
- Jailed for selling 1000s of counterfeit football & Ed Sheeran t-shirts on the internet >
- Counterfeit conman jailed >
- Trading standards seize £35,000 of counterfeit golf equipment >
- See huge haul of fake designer gear, 'zombie knives' and air pistols seized from trader's home >
- Read More News >