Home > Events
World IP Day 2017 - 26th April
The Anti-Counterfeiting Group (ACG) will be celebrating World IP Day on Wednesday 26 April by attending an intellectual property (IP) event at the Home Office in London. This training day will highlight the importance of IP rights, what they are and why they matter.
Home Office staff and senior officials will be encouraged to visit the ACG stand to examine genuine and fake products, and better understand how these poor quality counterfeit products are exposing consumers to real danger.
What is World IP Day?
Every 26 April the EUIPO coordinate World Intellectual Property Day. Its aim is to raise awareness of how patents, copyright, trademarks and designs impact on daily life. How innovation makes our lives healthier, safer, and more comfortable and turns problems into progress.
- Drugs and counterfeit goods go hand in hand! >
- World IP Day event at the Home Office >
- Counterfeit toy trader sentenced after £1.5m scam busted by Trading Standards >
- World Intellectual Property Day - ACG Press Release >
- Former Chester teacher who earned £300k selling fake Pandora charms is jailed >
- Read More News >